Ian Lowe is the CEO of CMH Practice Management (CMHPM).
CMHPM manages medical centres under the Castle Hill Medical Centre and Castle Medical brand and is the developer of Clinimetrix, Pemelo and CMxConnect software.
He has been working for Castle Medical for over seven years and in that time has created significant growth for the business including:
• Relocation and expansion of the original practice,
• Addition of new sites under various brands,
• Creation of the management services business,
• Introduction of financial and clinical analytics,
• Development of telehealth applications and;
• Operation of the Castle Hill Respiratory Clinic which provided over 60,000 vaccinations, all whilst continuing to maintain strong profits.
Ian has a BE in Electronics, a Masters of Management and is an avid golfer. He is now looking for further opportunities across the country to replicate the successful medical service offerings in Sydney.